How to become a member of the AKA
1. Make contact with your State Association
2. Join the/a kyudo club in the state you reside in - your state association will advise you of the closest clubs. If your state does not have an association contact the secretary of the AKA for more information.
3. Pay your annual state and national subscription to your state association. Fees vary state by state.
4. Your state association will forward the national component of your fee ($50) to the AKA
5. Fill out the online membership form - use password AKA2020